















So I was trying to think of something new to post, and I was looking through all of our pictures, and I decided to show some of our favorite memories from last year. So here they are...
(Jan)We find out we are having a baby,(June) *We go to Disneyland, and the boys get to meet Jack Sparrow, We go to legoland and see darth vader, *My belly continues to grow. (July)* We get to spend a month in Utah staying with Grandpa and Grandma, and we take swim lessons, and play everyday with our best(girlfriends) Hayley, Anna, and Emmie* * We get to go to the 4th of July Parade(tradition) and we get to spend time with our Papa (for the last time)*We go to the Dinasour Museum(so fun)(August)*Tregan starts 1st grade,*Daxton starts preschool(again)with me as his teacher(again)*with me as his teacher for the third year! (Sept)*Our Baby Sister is born! (Oct)*Atley's first Halloween (Dec) Atley First Christmas and our First Christmas in our Apartment



you go girl!! Look at all those pic's!! Now you should be satisfied if you don't have to post for a week or so ;)
ReplyDelete