
We moved out of our apartment, this weekend. It was a very long, hot, tiring, weekend. And we are so glad, it is over with.
No more three flights of stairs, to climb! Hurray!!!
And now the next chapter in our life begins....
It is off to Utah we go...
Jayson got a job offer in Utah. And it just so happens, that at the exact time that our lease was up, and we were struggling to make a decision, as to where to go next. I have been wanting to go back to Utah for some time now. So it is a bittersweet feeling. I am Excited to go back. Nervous for our new life, and Sad, to leave Arizona. There are a lot of things I will miss. All the friends I made here, and the great shopping, and the fun parks in Anthem. and most of all.. The nice warm winters. with no snow! So now we must say Goodbye!
Wish us Luck!






Hi there Michelle. It was so nice to hear from you on my blog and then to check out you and your lovely family too. Your kids are adorable. It has been so fun getting reacquainted with friends through the blogs. Good luck with your move back to Utah. Perhaps we can even get together sometime. Keep in touch
ReplyDeleteDanette
Where in Utah are you moving? So happy for you, Michelle. Get ready for winter though. ;)
ReplyDelete