The famous Christmas Tree
Tregan took a ton of pics of this tree. It was huge! But the ones I tried to put on here, didn't work. So you just get to see the bottom.
It was so fun to see Jayson's family and to be back in our old hometown! It is such a beautiful place. I miss the clean, beautiful landscaping everywhere you go. And of course the heat! We had 4 great years there, full of fun memories, and many trials. It all seems like somewhat of a dream. Now that we are living back in Utah. Aty was so small when we moved back here. So most of her life has been in Utah. It was a fun place to live. But I have to say, I am pretty partial to Utah, myself.
On our drive back, we got in a snow storm, by the time we reached Fillmore, the kids were so sick of the car, as well as Jayson and I. We decided to stop and get a hotel. Well I guess every other traveler had our same idea. All the hotels were full! So we drove on for a while longer, trying to see through the snow. And found a little hotel in a town called Scipio. They had a room thankfully. So we spent the night there, and headed out the next morning. We got home after noon, and ran the boys to school late. What a long trip back! Man 12 hours sure is a long ride!
But here we are, back in Utah in the freezing cold, and snow! Gotta love these Utah winters!
I am still, not loving them!
On Tuesday, Tregan went on a tour of the KSL studios with his scout troop. He got to meed Bruce and Carol. And watch them film the 6:00 news. He had a blast. I wish I could have gone with him. |
You were in ANTHEM?????? Oh man, I would have loved to see you crazy girl! I am glad you got to warm up a little.
ReplyDeleteLoved all your pictures of Arizona! It will always be a little piece of "home" to you! How fun that you were able to go back! It is such a long drive! What a fun scout activity, to go to the KSL studio! Glad you made it back safe!
ReplyDeleteWe need to get together with all of us! I talked to Christa today, and we are going to try and get everyone together after Christmas!
What a cool scout trip! Now that my sister doesn't live in Arizona, we don't have our winter escape. We went to the artic (Cache Valley) for Thanksgiving...FREEZING!!! Glad you had a great vacation!
ReplyDelete