I am a little behind on blogging lately, so I am catching up.
Tregan had his Pinewood Derby a couple of weeks ago. This year, he decided he wanted to make a Hummer. So he and Jayson spent a few hours making this Awesome creation. Jayson warned him that it wasn't going to be very fast because of the extra weight they had to add on top. He had a super fast car last year. And the ward we were in, didn't keep track of who won or anything. So Tregan was ok with this car being slow this year, thinking that the rules would be the same in this ward. And well... They were not! They totally kept score. And well.. the hummer was a little slow. Not the slowest car there, but slow. So Tregan was feeling a little dissapointed at the end. But, it is always a good lesson to learn, that you can't always win right? And everyone there, thought his looked really cool, so that is something!

We searched every stinkin dollar store in town trying to find the perfect gun for the top of it. Jayson ended up taking the boys to Toys R Us late one school night,( which made mommy not too happy) to find this one. But all three boys were so excited to get it all done. And add the finishing touch! Daxton can't wait to be in scouts now, so he can make his first derby car.
Up in Cache Valley, at the American West Heritage Center. They have Baby Animal Days, every year. We have not taken our kids since Tregan was about Aty's age. So I really wanted to go this year, knowing Aty would love it! Well, the weekend they had it planned, it snowed and was crappy. So we decided not to go. Then they rescheduled it the next weekend, and Aty and I were up there with my neighbor and her little girl at the princess day. But the girls were too tired to go after the princess thing. So, sadly, we missed it again. Well, you can imagine my excitement when I found out they were having it again Easter weekend. So.. The boys got out early on Friday afternoon, and the weather was sunny. So we headed up there and met Jayson's sisters and his niece there. Aty LOVED it! And so did the boys. I thought maybe they would be getting too old, but I guess not.
The cute little baby Cow
The baby Lamb
Baby Pig (glad Aty didn't fall in)
The Goats
 |
| Riding the Horses |
 |
| The Super Cute Bunnies |
 |
| Aty fell in love with these Bunnies. And so did I, and well, so did the boys |
 |
| Loves and cuddles. So sweet! |
 |
| We wanted to take this cute squishy bunny home So Bad! Daxton even said he would give us all of his money to pay for it. But Jayson said " No Way!" We were all so sad. |
 |
| Balloon Animals! |
 |
| The boys got sword with holsters. How cool is that? Daxton was in heaven! They were a little concerned that they might have to wears the holsters for a few days until they went flat. But no worries! They were able to slip them over their heads. They couldn't wait to get show their friends, when we got home. They were a little dissapointed the next morning when they saw they had started to go flat. Bummer! |
 |
| Cute little Duckies! |
 |
| We had so much fun! Aty has been talking about it for an entire week. Seriously, she brings it up every single day. Usually more then once a day. She says, " Choo Choo, I want Choo Choo, and then "Bunnies, I want to hold Bunnies, and then she says "horsey's, I want horsey's. In that exact order. She gets so sad, because she just wants to do it again! |
 |
She didn't get a nap before we headed up, so she fell right to sleep on the way home. I looked back at her and saw this cute little mustache. She has slobbered so much, her hair stuck to her face. So funny!
More on Easter, later! |
Where did your baby go? Aty is so big! I love all your pics. Miss ya!
ReplyDelete