Miss Aty Bell Turned Three last week!
Much to her brother's dismay!
They kept saying to me on the days leading to her birthday. "Mom I don't want her to have a birthday, I don't want her to turn three!" So a month or two, before her birthday, I started thinking of ideas for what her cake should be. Since she and Daxton, are 5 days apart. (which by the way, is really kind of stressful to plan every year!) I was looking for Two cake ideas! My neighbor friend had made a barbie/princess cake for her little girl a few months back. She had just baked the cake/dress part. Then put the barbie in the dress, and then used fondant to make the details. So, I thought " I should just do that! I will make Cinderella or Mermaid!" Well, about the week before her birthday, we are in the store and she is looking at dolls, and she is asking for princesses and I am telling her she maybe can have one for her birthday, and ask her if she is having a princess cake. And she says"NO PUNZEL!" Well crap! So.....
| She had a Rapunzel Cake! |
| Her birthday was on a Sunday. So she had to have a quick Birthday Breakfast and the boys wanted her to open their present. |
| I had to put all these pictures on here because I love the boys facial expressions. They were just as excited as her. |
| They got her hair stuff. A blowdryer, curling iron, comb... She is loves to comb, and do our hair at night. So we thought we would get her some of her own stuff. |
| Curling Daxton's Hair! |
| Playing with Rapunzel and Max before we put them on the cake |
| She got a Rapunzel doll with a matching dress for her to wear! |
| She tried and tried, to get Rapunzel's shoe to fit. |
| All decked out in her princess wear! |
| So Excited to blow out her candles! |
| Telling me how old she is. Still working on that one. |
| Singing Happy Birthday to herself! We had to keep relighting her candles and singing to her. She loved it! |
| Singing Yet again! I love Jayson's expression. I think we did it four times maybe five? |
| Baby Snow White! |
| She carries this doll everywhere she goes. She has to sleep with it, and Belle everynight. She will even wake up crying for them, at night! |
No more cakes for me until June. Hurray!
Some things about Aty...
She is 38 3/4 inches Tall (87%)
and 29.4 lbs (36%)
So she is tall and skinny!
*She loves to dance to princess songs, she begs me to turn them on my Ipod
She know almost all the words to them. Rapunzel, Belle, and Jazelle(Enchanted)
* She loves to watch movies.
She goes through phases which princess movie she likes that week. Right now it is Mermaid.
* She loves to comb my hair at night, and asks me what princess I want to be.
(she learned that from me, that is how I bribe her to get her hair combed.)
When we do her hair in two braids, she calls it the UMP UMP hair. ( heffalump) not sure why?
* She loves to dress up and wear necklaces, and her princess heels
* She loves to tease and be teased by Daxton
(Until she has had enough, then she screams!)
* She adores her big brothers!
Every morning before they leave for school or we drop them off, she tells them "kiss" and has to kiss them both before they can go. If they don't she cries.
The other day they were going with my neighbor, and I guess Dax didn't kiss her, she started crying."kiss!" I said "who didn't kiss you?" and she said " Dax" I ran her outside with her yelling"Come back Dax!" So cute!
* She has the cutest, most contagious Smile!
* She loves to play outside and with friends.
She says Hi to everyone. She knows all the big kid in our neighborhood. so she will call them by name
* She still does not sleep the night in her bed.
She will sneak into our room and climb in our bed every night. She lays sideways with her feet on me and her head on Jayson's pillow, or viceversa. And now she adds her two dolls and blankets, it is Really Crowded!
* She is very tenderhearted. Especially when it comes to her brothers.
If they are crying for any reason, she says goes over and gives them loves.
The other day Tregan fell off his scooter and scraped his arm. She was loving him, and then I see her holding a piece of her hair on his arm and singing quietly. She was being Rapunzel and trying to heal his arm with her magic hair.
* She is always saying " Come on Mommy!" or "GO" when she wants me to do something.
* She is always so caring when I say ouch or sneeze, she will say "ok mommy?"
* Whenever she sees a baby, a horse, a dog etc... She says " I hold that________"
* She went through a phase at one time, where she would ask for something and if you said "k go get it" she would say " I busy!" Or if she wanted you to hold her, she would just walk over to you and say " I busy." She still does it sometimes.
I could go on and on, about her... She is so much fun! It is so much fun, having a little girl in our home. She is truly and utterly spoiled,by all of us! I love that the boys love her so much! They adored her when she was tiny, and it hasn't really worn off. I am always catching Tregan saying to her" did you know I love you?"
I can't belive she is 3! I know I say that with all my kids. But time flies too fast!
We are just having a blast home alone together, all day.
She keeps me smiling!
She says Hi to everyone. She knows all the big kid in our neighborhood. so she will call them by name
* She still does not sleep the night in her bed.
She will sneak into our room and climb in our bed every night. She lays sideways with her feet on me and her head on Jayson's pillow, or viceversa. And now she adds her two dolls and blankets, it is Really Crowded!
* She is very tenderhearted. Especially when it comes to her brothers.
If they are crying for any reason, she says goes over and gives them loves.
The other day Tregan fell off his scooter and scraped his arm. She was loving him, and then I see her holding a piece of her hair on his arm and singing quietly. She was being Rapunzel and trying to heal his arm with her magic hair.
* She is always saying " Come on Mommy!" or "GO" when she wants me to do something.
* She is always so caring when I say ouch or sneeze, she will say "ok mommy?"
* Whenever she sees a baby, a horse, a dog etc... She says " I hold that________"
* She went through a phase at one time, where she would ask for something and if you said "k go get it" she would say " I busy!" Or if she wanted you to hold her, she would just walk over to you and say " I busy." She still does it sometimes.
I could go on and on, about her... She is so much fun! It is so much fun, having a little girl in our home. She is truly and utterly spoiled,by all of us! I love that the boys love her so much! They adored her when she was tiny, and it hasn't really worn off. I am always catching Tregan saying to her" did you know I love you?"
I can't belive she is 3! I know I say that with all my kids. But time flies too fast!
We are just having a blast home alone together, all day.
She keeps me smiling!



No comments:
Post a Comment