My Baby Girl Turned Two!
Our Silly Little Bean
| She had a Elmo Birthday! |
| She got a super cute trike from Grandma and Grandpa |
| Tregan was having so much fun, helping her open her presents |
| She got a baby cradle for her baby, and she thinks it is her carrier. |
| Her favorite present The Vacuum |
| The Elmo Cake(s) |
| I love Daxton's face in these picures, he is so concerned that she is going to fall out of her chair. (such a good brother) |
| Our Cute neighbors came over and shared cake with us! |
| I |
| I took this picture this morning. I thought it was so sweet. Daddy sure loves his baby girl! (she is so spoiled!) |
Two Years Old?
I still can't believe it. Two years ago, we were living in our second house in Arizona. We had just brought Aty home from the hospital and we were all so in love, with our new baby girl. (Even Tregan and Dax, they couldn't get enough of her) Things had been rough financially for a while by then. The economy was getting really bad there. I still remember when Jayson came to me, I was laying in bed holding Aty and he said, "we need to move." I was overwhelmed! I knew things were bad, but What Terrible Timing! I had a tiny baby, I was recovering from a c-section. I was running a preschool.... So we packed up everything and moved the week before Christmas. We moved to a tiny apartment in a town about 10 minutes from Anthem, where we lived before. Close enough that we could still leave Tregan in his school. We lived on the Third Floor. I am not going to lie. It Sucked! I hated climbing those millions of stairs every day carrying Aty in her carseat, recovering from my incision. Being cramped in our little quarters, with no where to go to get some privacy. No yard for the kids to play in, the only thing my boys wanted to do was play their x-box, or go to the pool. It was a Very Tough 8 months. Summer came, and we were ready to make some changes, work was still crappy, and we, well more me, was very sick of our living situation. We had decided that the kids and I would move back to Utah to stay with my parents for a while, and Jayson would stay in Az and work for a while longer and decide where we should live. I was very worried what would happen. I didn't want to be a single mom for long. Right before we were to leave, Jayson gets a call from his brother in law saying that he has a friend who needs help in Utah. We jump on the opportunity. Pack up and move to my parents. We put the kids in school, and plan to look for a place to live. Work was slow going, and we didn't want to make too many changes with the kids. So we tortured my parents for 9 months. And waited out the school year. We then found a house in Layton, and moved. We are on the most fun street. With Tons of kids, and fun neighbors. We are So happy to be a family on our own again. I was alway kinda sad that Aty had to spend her first year and a half in limbo. Never having her own room, not being able to have the family time that we wished we could have all the time. But, we made it through. And we are all happy. Things are good.
SO,...
That has been our last Two Years!
And here we are with our sweet little baby girl. Who we prayed to have, for so long. And here she is, and she is so much fun! She is so adored by us all. The boys love her so much! She definitely has us all wrapped around her finger.
Here are some things about Aty Bell...
She loves Elmo, Dora, and Blues Clues
She begs to watch Wild Wild(elmo)
She loves to wear her princess heels
She likes to bring me all of her dolls and stuffed animals and have me put diapers on them. She says "pew" when they need to be changed.
She has gone potty a few times, but she is not real convinced yet. She get so excited though.
She loves to wrestle and play silly with Daxton. He makes her giggle like crazy
She loves to jump on the trampoline, and be bounced. She also loves her swing.
She loves our neighbors dog, she gives him kisses
She loves to get into Everything
She loves to help me grocery shop.
She will not stay in the cart, she has to help me push and then she will grab stuff off of the shelves and throw it in the cart. We have came home with things before that we didn't realize she had bought. (haha)
She is Full of Energy!
(She keeps us on our toes.)
She can scream and the boys will give her Anything!
She loves to dance and sing.
She loves to be silly
She wants to be doing everything her bubbys(bros) are doing
She hates bathtime. Well being washed anyway
She loves bubbles
She hates having her hair combed
She is learning to talk like crazy
She loves to give kisses. and she is always concerned if someone is sad. She is always comforting other little kids. Daxton loves it when she does this to him. I think he pretends to be sad sometimes, just so she will give him loves.
She prefers to sleep right between mommy and daddy, and not in her own bed. So she wakes up about halfway through the night and gets her way.
She likes to be mommy's little helper, she copies everything I do.
She loves lipgloss and lotion (both of which we find her covered in on many occasions)
I could go on and on, but I won't .
She is so much fun. We are so thankful to have her. She has definitely brought so much joy in our lives. She is a handful at times. But, she is worth it!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We Love You!



No comments:
Post a Comment