Thursday, October 4, 2012

Four

My Baby is FOUR!
 
 
Her birthday was on a Tuesday, so we planned her party for Saturday.
She got to celebrate, two different days. She was So Excited the night before, she had a hard time settling down to go to sleep. When she woke up the next morning, she was in a daze. I had to remind her it was her birthday. When she saw her balloons, she smiled the biggest smile! Then she was happy after that. She propped herself up in her bed, with Tregan by her side. Waiting for her breakfast in bed.





Flower shaped toast smothered in nutella, and bananas! YUM!

She helped me make Pink Cupcakes, for her preschool friends.
We had them for snack!

I was trying to plan something fun to do with her that afternoon. I originally planned, to just take her to the park for a picnic. But it was raining that day. I decided to see if any of her neighbor friends, would want to go to Kangaroo Zoo with us. It is an indoor bouncy house place. She has been a couple times before, and loved it.
Turns out, only one of her friends could go. Aiden! She loves Aiden. They are the Best of Friends. They get along so well. They are adorable together. He just turned three.
My boys tease her, that he is her boyfriend. He has a cute little baby sister, that Aty loves too.


They had so much fun!
( I took these pictures with my phone, so they are kinda blurry)

That night, we drove to Salt Lake to pick Jayson up from work so he could get home, at an earlier time then usual. We got stuck in traffic, because of a wreck though, so it took forever. Aty was getting so annoyed. She kept saying"Move Mommy, Let's go!" She finally fell asleep after a little bit. She was all tuckered out, from playing so hard.
The boys really wanted, to take her out to Denny's. Since it was Kids Eat Free, night. So we went there. And, I don't think we will be doing that anytime soon, again. Our waiter was horrible, the food was terrible, and they failed to tell us that only two kids eat free, per adult meal. I had ordered a side, so we had to pay for one of our kids! STUPID DENNY'S!

We went back home and let her open presents.
She has been Begging for a
Princess bike since winter. Jayson tried to get me to buy her one at the beginning of the summer, so she could use it longer. But we waited. Jayson and I, were so excited to see how happy she would be, when she saw it. He put it together the night before. We had him sneak it into the front room while the boys and I, distracted her. Jayson had the camcorder, I had the camera. Ready for the big reveal! She walked into the room, saw the bike, smiled, walked over and looked at it, then turned and looked around for something else. Saw the blanket on the ground, that had been over the bike, and goes to see if a present is under it. What? I was like "Aty this is your present, it is the princess bike you have wanted!" Then she was happy and got on it and was riding it around. It was funny, I guess maybe she couldn't figure out why it was just sitting there.











 
 
 
She also got a Baby doll that coos and giggles
 
A Fairy Dress
(she calls it her butterfly dress)
 
 
And a shopping cart, with a seat in the front, for her baby.
 

 
 
 
I made her a little cake, so she would have something for her real birthday. Since I was making the cake she really wanted, for her party. She insisted it have pink frosting. She is way into the book Pinkalicious!
She found one of her little mermaid toys, to stick on top.
 
 
 
Her and her "bubby's!"
 

Her and Daddy!
 
 
Her and Mommy!
 
She's so excited!
 
 
 

By the time she got to ride her bike, it was dark outside. So she just rode it up and down our driveway and in the garage!
I love her cute, excited face in this picture!
She did not want to get off that bike and go to bed.
The next morning, she could not wait, to get out there and ride it again. She was so dissapointed ,when I told her she could not ride it to take the boys to school, because it would take too long and make them late. She rode it in the garage, all morning before preschool, and after. When it was time to go pick the boys up from school, she coudn't wait! She rode the whole way there. It is a lot of uphill. She got off and pushed every few minutes, then she would get right back on and keep pedaling!
 
 
Some things about Aty Bell!
 
*She loves everything Princess and Pink.
*Everyone who know her, calls her Aty Bell (not Atley)
* She is very social and loves to be outside.
* She loves to watch movies, she has a different favorite every few days. It was Diary of a Wimpy Kid last week(funny!)
This week it is Mirror Mirror, because she got it for her birthday.
* She loves dogs, and babies
*She likes to play like she works at hot donalds (mc donalds) and make her friends food.
*She loves to help me with anything I will let her do.
* She likes to help Dax when does the dishes.
 And Dax likes it, because he just sits there and she does all the work!
*She loves to make me happy! Always doing things when she is told. It is always "Ok Mom" and "I Done!"
*She likes to read stories
Her favorites are "Pinkalicious"and "No David"
* She is always very affecionate and loving.
Always giving me kisses, and hugging the boys.
She likes to say to me "Your cute mom" and then I say "your cute!" she will argue back and forth with me a couple of times, then she says "were both cute!"
 
 
* She is our best eater of the family! She can out eat the boys. She will eat two cheeseburgers. She will just finish eating, if she sees someone else in the family eating, she will decide she is hungry again. Or if we are in the car and pass a restaraunt, she will say "I hungry!" even if she ate right before that. She is a piggy!
* She loves to sing and Dance
She is taking dancing again, and she loves every second of it. She can do an awesome backbend too.

She is so much fun! We all Adore her! And spoil her!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
( a post on her birthday party to follow)

No comments:

Post a Comment